Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week 01.39 - Swing Life Away

"Weeee-------Weeee------Weeee!!!!!"

Paige is really enjoying the swing again.  She want to be pushed as high as it can go.  Which seems like a great idea, but you have to be careful or she'll clip you with a foot. 

Bonus Photos:

"Are we going to daycare or what?  What's the hold up.  Get a move on."

"You go first Daddy, I'll catch you!"

Paige is starting to learn to chase and really likes to just run.  One of her favorite things to do is to tell me to run, and then she will try to catch me. 

"Nah, Ah.  I'm bringing the heat."

2 comments:

Mor Mor Teri said...

You Go girl !!!

Stephanie + David said...

Every ONE of those pictures is fantastic! I especially love the swing picture, great composition, Jan!

Paige is seriously one of the cutest kids ever...