Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 01.15 - The Triple McDuss 360°

"Yes, I stuck the landing!"

Well, it is Winter Olympics time, and that means one thing.  Not leaving the house for two weeks!  Grandpa Roger came up for a short visit, and Valerie was able to get a shot of the finish of the Triple McDuss 360°.  It can only properly be completed sitting in a diaper box.  Paige won first place when she pulled out the trick. 

Bonus Photos:
"C is for Cookie."

T is for Thief!  Busted.  We tend to store our cookies in the freezer.  Sort of an out of sight, out of mind kind of thing.  Paige snuck one of of the freezer though.


"See, I can do all sorts of things by myself.  You don't have to follow me around all the time.

Paige is starting to spend a little bit of time in her room alone.  When I checked in on her, she had climbed onto the rocking chair, and pulled her puzzle up with her.  It is hard to believe that she can do so many things all by herself now. 

1 comment:

Stephanie + David said...

I think it's great you guys are having her do "alone time" in her room... In my nanny experience I noticed too many parents that were unwilling to let their kids do that, and I think it forms a sort of dependence. The kids then don't know how to handle time on their own and can't think of ways to amuse themselves. You go, guys! And thanks for all the bonus pictures. ;o)