Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 01.14 - The Best Camera Is the One You Have With You

"You should dance too Dad, it is fun!"

Paige loves to hit the top of her Sit & Spin and dance to the music.  She gets super excited and stomps her feet and laughs.  I'll have to see if we can capture a video of it and upload it to flickr.  On an equipment note, the camera had to get shipped off to KEH along with my 70-200 because it was losing connection, so I didn't have it all week.  We had to resort to the point & shoot and the cell phones.  There were several times that I would have liked to have my Nikon with me, but you have to make due with what you have.   Plus, if you have a camera with you, then you can make a picture.  Without a camera, then you would have no picture.  Chase Jarvis was right.  (Now I just need to let myself believe it, and not fret so much over gear)

Bonus Photograph:

"Look, Momma.  I have a pony tail!"

Her hair is growing like mad.  (This one was taken with Valerie's Cell Phone.  Her LG has a much better camera on it than my Blackberry Storm. Photos taken with my phone are barely viewable, let alone printable.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a sweet little girl...such beautiful eyes..I hope a complete stranger commenting on your daughter doesn't creep you out too much lol!