Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week 02.52 (part two) - Three Peas.

"Funny face birthday photo!"

Well, another year has gone by.  It is so hard to believe that Paige is already 3.  She has grown so quickly this year.  She has progressed from toddler to little girl.  She had a blast at her birthday party, and had a lot of friends come over to visit.  Including her good friend Kate and her new friend Amelia (see Amelia and her brother Jack's blog Here - Baby 366).  I believe this marks the first photo of the two of them together, as they have not had an opportunity to play together before. I'm surprised the internet didn't break when I posted this.  At first there was some shyness to get over, but that fell away quickly, and they were soon playing like the oldest of friends.

Moving on to next year, I don't know that I will keep a strict weekly format.  We've been so very busy lately that I've been hard pressed to keep up, and I don't want to bore everyone with uninteresting pictures.  I do, however, promise to post at least once per month.  I am sure there will be plenty of bonus photos along the way too.

Bonus Photos:



"Happy Birthday to Paige, Happy Birthday to..., oh wait Momma, it's my birthday, so I don't sing to myself.  That's silly!"

 
"Take THAT!"
"It's ok Baby Boy, don't cry.  I'll take care of you."

No comments: