Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Month 03.02 (part I) - The Nice List.

"Santa, I'm not on the Naughty list, am I?"

Paige confirmed with Santa that she made the Nice List (it was a barn-burner, that is for sure).  We went to visit my parents up in Detroit Lakes the weekend before Christmas, and took a drive to the Santa Village at Rheault Farm in Fargo.  It was really nice, and Paige had a great time, and got to meet Santa, Mrs. Claus, some of the reindeer, and even took a horse and buggy ride.

Bonus Photos:

 "Saint Nicolas left candy in my boots! eww."

 "Snowball fight!"

We had an impromptu snowball fight at the tree farm while picking out our Christmas Tree.  Paige had a blast.

 (another shot from Rheault farm, courtsey of Grandpa Will)


"Let's bake cookies!"

Yes, Valerie and Paige have matching aprons, and yes, Baby Girl has one too.  Thanks Mor Mor Teri!

No comments: