Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 02.36 - And the Wall Comes Down

"I'm ready for my big girl bed.  (and if you don't let me, I am going to scream, cry and kick for hours)"

Well, Paige is officially on her way to a big girl bed.  We took the side of the crib off, so she can climb in and out of it.  The first couple nights she didn't realize that she could get out of it herself, without us.  Alas, that was very short lived.  As soon as she realized she could get out of bed, she instantly rounded up pretty much every book she could grab and decided that she needed it in her bed.

Bonus Photos:

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G..."

Paige is getting pretty good at the alphabet and putting the letters into her puzzle.

"OK Momma, stay still, and I'll jump!"

Paige just loves walking across our backs and then seeing how far she can jump past our heads.  I highly encourage this behavior (because it feels like you are getting a back massage!)

No comments: