Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 02.45 - Dress Up Champ.

"Taa-Daa!"

We have converted our back porch into Paige's play room.  Paige loves to play dress up, and then come busting through the back door to show what she put on.  Apparently she also figured out how to take my hats off of the wall.  I guess someone should get use out of my derby as I haven't worn it in about 5 years.

Bonus Photos:


"Nature walk time."

"Wait, so when do we get to shoot baskets?"

Paige was able to participate in the Forest Lake Little Kicker's camp, which is a half-day dance team camp put on by the Forest Lake High School Dance Team.  She was the youngest one to participate, and unfortunately I don't think she really figured out what she was supposed to do.  I guess for a 2 1/2 year old, just starting and finishing in the same position as everyone else is an accomplishment.

No comments: