Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 02.18 - Thumb a Ride

"I can have whatever I want, and it will be delivered to me by train?  Hmmm...Macaroni Cheese, please."

We spent a few days vacation in the Wisconsin Dells at the Wilderness Resort.  It was a great time, and Paige had a blast.  Water-parks aren't exactly conducive to lots of photos, but Buffalo Phil's in the Dells certainly was. Paige loved the fact that her food was brought out to her on a train.  It truly was pretty cool.

Bonus Photos:


"Wisconsin is a barren waste-land of snow too, huh?"

We had a pretty big snow storm while we were at Grandpa Roger and Nanna Denise's place before we went to the Dells.  Which of course meant:

"It's my Snowman!"

Sadly, Frosty was pretty much gone by the next day.  Paige lamended the fact over and over.  "My snowman melted.  My snowman melted."


"Silly Momma.  Your hat is so tiny!"

We had a chance to ride along with the Project Linus float in the St. Patrick's Day Parade (which was held the Saturday before, rather than on St. Patrick's Day for some reason).  Paige stayed warm up in the truck while Valerie and I handed out candy.  It was super fun, and we even ran into Paige's cousin Ayden at the parade.  Paige gave him a huge handful of Tootsie Rolls.

No comments: