Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 352 - Halloween.

"Would you like to come over to my place and get some candy? I even carved pumpkins!"

Well, Halloween weekend turned out to be not so much fun. Paige came down with something on Thursday, which then resulted in Valerie and I coming down with it Friday afternoon and evening, and then Grandma Alice and Grandpa Steve came down with it on Saturday evening. It wasn't very fun some of the time, but at least we got to visit.

Valerie and I had to D.N.S. the race, which is a first for both of us, and a major disappointment. I am going to have to take a sharpie to my nice "Finisher" long sleeve quarter zip shirt too. Bummer.

2 comments:

Mor Mor Teri said...

She is a good pumpkin carver.

Sorry everyone was sick.Glad she is only 1 and didn't cry because she couldn't go Trick or Treating.

Melanie said...

Paige is the prettiest little witch I've ever seen. Glad she had a nice but not too scary Halloween.