Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 343 - A Burgeoning Fashionista

"Are you sure this new coat goes with my dress? I'm not so certain about that."

Can an 11 month old have already developed a sense of style? I fear that Paige already has. Generally she despises wearing shoes, yet, these cute little black (Mary Janes?) she loves, and has no problem wearing. Normally she complians to no end about putting on a coat, but this purple coat with big buttons, that for some reason seems to suggest a little Jackie O (well, suggests to this clueless as to fashion guy), she loves. I can't explain it. Perhaps she will be nothing like her father and actually have a sense of style. I also think she looks like her cousin Morgan in this picture as well. (Who it just so happens is the person from whom she received this coat as a hand-me-down.)

No comments: