Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 295 - A Valiant Effort.

"Go Rangers, You can beat Cretin!"

Paige and I went to the Forest Lake / Cretin-Derham Hall football game (which Valerie obviously had to work) before heading to Wisconsin for Labor Day. Of course by went, I mean we sat outside the school and played in the grass, as our pass was locked in the training room. I didn't have a key to get in, and it probably would not have been a good idea for Valerie to leave the game to let us into the school. As you will note above, Paige decided to clap when there was a loud noise and a big cheer. I like to think it was when Forest Lake made a great play, but we can't be sure. She has really taking a liking to clapping and giving high fives.

Unfortunately the Rangers were not able to pull off the big win and upset. I guess Cretin has the number one recruit in the country, Seantrel Henderson. Hopefully the next game will go better for the mighty Rangers.

No comments: