Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 02.50 - Fireman Bill

"Firefighters will come and save you Daddy.  That is what they do."

Paige's Daycare had a visit from Fireman Bill.  Paige was very excited to check out the fire truck and see what it was all about.  She was especially excited to learn that firefighters will come and save you if there is a bad fire.  She was so excited about her hat that she wanted a photo. I thought it would be a good chance to take a nice formal portrait.  Her excitement sadly lasted only until I had the gear set up.  Then she was over it.

Bonus Photos:

"I get vitamins if I sit still."

We have to bribe Paige with Gummy vitamin in order to get her hair combed and put back. Apparently Nanna can french braid her hair with out much more than a "sit still."

"Like my pumpkin?"

Paige designed her bedazzled pumpkin without suggestions from others(just in case you doubted her talents).  She was pretty proud.

"Thank's for the hay ride Grandpa Steve."

We went to the Little Farmer (an Apple Orchard just north of Fond du Lac).  I think Paige might have enjoyed it more than Valerie, though it is kind of a toss up.

"We did it!"
They had a corn maze at the Little Farmer.  Paige managed to guide us through the maze, even without being on a leash...(there was a father in the maze who had his son on one of those leash back packs. and Yes, this is me judging and shaking my head in disapproval.)

"This makes the corn maze worth it."

Paige enjoyed her Little Farmer Packers colored caramel apple.  She probably didn't enjoy it quite as much as Valerie, but I'm not sure that is possible.

No comments: